Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life.....One Year Later

Hi All,
It's been some time since I've written. Months, really.
I've taken this time away to heal, balance and recover from a serious injury last March.
Only now I am beginning to get my life back on track. Only now I am beginning to enjoy this new home of mine - British Columbia.

In the past year, I've come to learn alot about people. Some people are happy and joyful with a genuine heart of goodness. Some people have this inside them yet hide it away behind fears of not being accepted. Others, are simply unhappy and miserable and work hard at letting everyone know.

In all cases, the many kinds of people I've met have somehow awakened my vision towards myself.

I've truly come to value the teachings of Letting Go. I've come to respect that in the small phrase "let it go", we really do have the ability to free ourselves.

Let go of what exactly? .... That was the question I believe I asked myself everytime someone said let something go. Well....alright....if I don't know what I am letting go of, could you please tell me how to do the letting go?????

The answer: Forgive yourself and breathe.

It only took me a couple of decades but I get it now.

Forgive yourself for what you could not do, did not do, wanted to do, or did do. And BREATHE.

Love and Blessings to You All,
Sabita

Sabita assists you in recognizing the potential of the human spirit by explaining transformation and growth from our deepest potential.

This potential is our Innate Essence. Our Spirit, Soul, Energy, Light, Inner Voice and Inner Wisdom.

With our potential we allow the mind and spirit to join in union.


Let your heart strengthen your thoughts.


Welcome change in viewpoint, opinion, consideration...

Celebrate your Soul with Passion, Love, Peace and Harmony.
Sabita